Welcome to my digital playground. My name is Milan, and I love programming and business processes. Drinking beers, watching Dilbert and driving bike works for me as well.
Currently, I work as a Lead Integrations Engineer for one fantastic company from Austria called TimeTac, which means that I create automated software which connects different data sources (such as syncing your contacts between phone and Google or some other mail provider, syncing your data with Dropbox etc.). Previously I worked as a Head of IT sector, and before that as a Software Engineer.
At a beginning my job was related to JAVA and C# stacks, but currently it is mostly about PHP and Python. In any case, I don’t like being dependent on a specific technologies or vendors.
Somehow I always appreciated strong core knowledge (OO concepts, patterns, debugging methodologies, processes improvement and automation) where it should not matter which language was used to “code it”. True, some languages have advantages for some specific things, but that is a whole other story.
Anyways, I write about topics related to software engineering, databases, interfaces, code reviews and I share some experiences and researches that I am making along the way.
If you like these topics, check out my blog posts.
Also, if you like my posts, you can show your appreciation by subscribing to my blog. Commenting on articles and sharing them is highly appreciated as well.
That is all for now, hope you will enjoy reading these articles as much as I have enjoyed writing them.
- How to Learn a New Programming Language or Concept
- REST API tutorial – What is API? REST vs RESTful?
- Token based authentication and authorization with OAuth
- PHP and Java projects with complete source code
- GrazPHP Meetup, Year One
- Code Review – Good, Bad and the Ugly
- Setting up proper JS and CSS minification
- WordPress, WPML, Multilingual web sites
- The right way of maintaining and promoting WordPress web sites
- Content Time Management with WP Chrono
Subscribe and get connected
Do you like my posts and would you like to receive the latest posts and invitations to a premium content?
What will you get?
- Monthly newsletter
- Coupons for shop items
- Invitation to webinars
- Source code for some of my projects
- Free access to my science papers and research materials